Changes and challenges will occur whether we are ready or not. What we can control is how we react to them and the resilience we built to ease the process.
This workshop will blend a scientific and psychological understanding of resilience,
practices and exercises to build it.
THE NEUROPSYCHOLOGY OF CHANGE AND CHALLENGES
- Acknowledging that change is a process: The 3 steps of a transition process
- Neuroplasticity: our mind is trainable
- Amygdala vs. Prefrontal Cortex: why we are not always rational and how we can re-empower our thinking brain?
- The triggers of emotions: SCARF model (D. Rock)
- How stress affects the balance between the 3 neural networks regulating attention
- The neural basis of resilience and how to build it
- The 3 Ps that can slow down recovery: personal, permanent, pervasive
- 4 steps to navigate change
- Behavioral pathways to building a resilient brain
- Cognitive pathways to building a resilient brain
- Three simple daily practices to build resilience
501 vues Visites