Financing a net zero economy - the role of business schools
Organized by the UN High Level Climate Action Champions and the UN-convened Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance.
Business schools create finance and business leaders. As climate change rises up the boardroom agenda, what changes are business schools making to build the leaders of tomorrow?
HEC Paris and Oxford Saïd Business School are jointly organizing the session :
Moderator: Prof. Rodolphe Durand, HEC Paris, Founder & Academic Director of HEC Society & Organizations Institute
Constance Chalchat, Head of Company Engagement, BNP Paribas and HEC Alumna
Dr. Aoife Haney, Academic Director, GOTO and Joint-Appointment between SBS and SSEE
Khanya Okumu, SBS MBA alumna and Investment Professional
The objectives of the day are to:
- Understand what setting net-zero targets means for the finance sector in practice
- Explore how to finance sector transition utilising sector pathways to net-zero
- Explore how to address the challenges with financing resilience
- Explore how to finance the race to zero in developing and emerging economies
- Showcase practical actions from investors and other finance sector actors
301 vues Visites