## French version below ##
Dear HEC Paris MBA and EMBA Alumni,
It is a pleasure to invite you and your families to the upcoming Milestone Reunion for HEC Paris' MBA Programs on June 6th, 2020!
The 2020 event will be grander than ever. Attendees will enjoy an activity-filled day on campus, a chic gala dinner held at an exclusive venue in the heart of Paris, and more!
We know that you're looking forward to re-connecting with old friends and reliving old memories. Therefore, without further ado, here is some important information to clarify how your Reunion weekend might look like.
Overview of Class Reunion for MBA Programs, 2020
Buy Your Tickets here
Registration & Tickets:
Early Bird prices are available until February 16, 2020, midnight.
- Registration is online, through the HEC Alumni portal.
- Please click here to visit the webpage to purchase your Alumni tickets.
- There are five categories of tickets available:
- Day Ticket - This ticket is to attend only the day event and the activities scheduled for the attendees at the HEC Campus in Jouy-en-Josas.
- Night Ticket - This ticket is to attend the exclusive and special “HEC Milestone Gala” at a prestigious venue in the heart of Paris.
- Day and Night Ticket - A ticket for both the day and the night event together.
- Kids' Tickets for Gala Event (Aged Below 12) - Please note that the day event is FREE for kids under 12 but tickets are mandatory so we can plan accordingly!
- Teenagers' Tickets for Gala Event (Aged over 12) - Tickets are mandatory for teenagers.
- Book Reunion tickets for yourself and your family.
- Book your flight / train tickets (if not done already).
- Arrange for your accommodation in Paris.
- Plan your holiday! (We do hope you take this opportunity to explore wonderful, sunny Paris or another destination with family and / or classmates).
Additional Important Information:
Dear graduates of the HEC Paris MBA and EMBA programs ,
We are honored to invite you and your family members to the next HEC Paris MBA Program Meeting to be held on June 6, 2020 on the Campus in Jouy-en-Josas and in the center of Paris.
We have created a program that represents our dynamic community and that celebrates HEC's international spirit and leadership.
The day of June 6 will be filled with intellectual, social and family activities on campus and will be followed by an exceptional private gala dinner which will take place in a renowned hotel in the heart of Paris.
We would be delighted to receive you throughout this day and we count on your support so that your former colleagues MBA or EMBA students receive the description of the event. Do not hesitate to share this document with your classmates.
This event is an opportunity to reconnect with your old classmates, to celebrate with your community, to meet new people, exchange ideas and relive your best memories of your program.
Below the program for the weekend as well as the registration details:
2020 MBA and EMBA meeting:
Aperitif in Paris
9 Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, Paris
19.30 to 22.30
- Open to the first 100 registrants
- Casual outfit
HEC Campus, Jouy en Josas
9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Casual attire
HEC Meeting Gala
|In a prestigious location in the heart of Paris|
19.30 to 23.00
- Formal attire
Saturday June 1st
In a prestigious location in the heart of Paris
23.00 to 01.00
- Open to all registrants
- Formal attire
Click here to purchase your tickets.
Registration & Tickets:
Early Bird tickets are available until February 16, 2020 at midnight.
- To register, log in to the HEC Alumni portal.
- Click here to purchase your tickets.
- Five categories of Tickets are available:
- Day ticket - Tickets reserved for the day only and the activities scheduled for participants on the HEC Campus in Jouy-en-Josas.
- Evening Ticket - Ticket reserved for the Gala in the heart of Paris.
- Day and Evening Ticket - Ticket for all day and evening events.
- Child tickets for the day (Under 12). Daytime activities are free for children but booking a ticket is necessary!
- Teen tickets for the day (Over 12 years).
Next steps :
- Book your HEC Alumni Meeting Tickets.
- Book your plane / train tickets.
- Organize your accommodation in Paris.
- Plan your vacation! (We hope that you will be able to take advantage of this opportunity to visit Paris or other destinations of your choice with your family and / or promotion camards).
For more transport information, please click here .
Other information will be posted regularly.