2 facilitators: Arnaud Complainville (MBA.05) and PhD, former BCG consultant, former VP Business Development and Veronica Brejan, EMBA, former CPO Europe Pizza Hut, former Global Head of Talent Vodafone, founders of Fly Through Life.
« Life is change, growth is optional. Choose wisely »Albert Einstein.
Changes will occur whether we are ready or not. What we can control is how we react to them and the resilience we built to ease the process. Traditional western education does not teach us to accept, let go and trust our heart. We often learn to control the outcome, which can generate intense negative emotions.
In this workshop, we will explore 5 strategies to navigate career and life transitions:
Acknowledge that change is a process, not a fixed point
- The 3 steps of a transition process
- The 3 Ps model of resilience
- How stress affects the balance between the 3 neural networks regulating attention
Find your compass
- The 7 levels of psychological development
- Exercise: the tree of life – reclaiming your identity and finding your direction in life
Let go of what does not serve you
- The negativity bias: why we tend to focus on negative aspects of life
- The 2 antidotes to negative emotions: meta-awareness and positivity offset
- How limiting beliefs are sabotaging our growth
Define your destination
- Eudemonic well-being is a trainable skill: the role of vagal tone
- Exercise: envisioning the best possible future
Build your toolkit
- Breathing exercises
- Gratitude journaling
- Mindful listening
- Find your recovery mode
Fly Through Life was created by two passionate business executives aiming to inspire leaders to raise their level of consciousness and make a positive difference in their world.
Important: Places are limited to 22 (attributed on a first come, first served basis)
PLEASE NOTE: You must enroll on the website as it will not be possible to enroll in person at Station F on the day of the workshop
1454 vues Visites