We are used to the idea that having options is a good thing. But too many choices, and too much information, can easily get us stuck: we wait so long for a perfect next step that we risk missing out altogether.
In this webinar, venture capitalist and author Patrick McGinnis explains how to avoid "analysis paralysis" and make good decisions about important life and career choices.
This webinar will be at 7:30pm (Paris time)
We will discuss:
• How to make, and not regret, big career decisions
• How a little FOMO (fear of missing out) can be a good thing
• The value of discarding choices and reducing distractions
• Why action trumps options
• The relief of committing to a course of action.
All participants receive
Everyone who registers for this event will receive:
- Access to the webinar and the chance to ask questions live
- Video recording for download after the event
- Access to bonus materials resource pack
Patrick J. McGinnis is the author of The 10% Entrepreneur. He is also a venture capitalist and private equity investor and has built a diverse portfolio of investments outside of his day job. He has visited more than 70 countries and is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and French. He writes for Fortune, Fast Company, Business Insider, Huffington Post, Boston Magazine, and Forbes. He has an MBA from Harvard Business School. More resources at www.patrickmcginnis.com.
1171 vues Visites