HEC Paris is delighted to invite you to our HEC startup pitch event organised jointly with Imperial College on Tuesday 21st June 2016 from 6:45pm.
This is your chance to meet 6 outstanding startups from HEC Paris and Imperial College, handpicked by a selection committee of professional investors and experts. These amazing early stage businesses may well be the next entrepreneurial talent you don't want to miss!
Each startup will have 5 mins to present their business and convince you, and the Jury members, of the robustness of their business models. Each pitch will be followed by a 2-3 minutes Q&A session. The Jury will then select the best pitch and announce the winner, who will win a special prize!
The pitch session will be followed by a networking session from 8.30PM to allow you to meet entrepreneurs and investors from the HEC Paris and Imperial College student and alumni communities.
Please make sure your register through the following link to secure your seat: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hec-imperial-startup-pitch-event-tickets-25676344638
Selected startups pitching in the evening:
- Destygo: this personalized travel concierge uses artificial intelligence to naturally interact with travelers and offer travel suggestions
- Ledger Investing: the world's first investing marketplace for insurance
- Seaver: Seaver's connected objects disrupt the horse equipment market and redesign horse training.
- CortiCare: a smart personal care device for salivary diagnostics to quantify and track hormonal levels.
- FitCat: a community, a device and an app that keeps your cat in top condition.
- Ideabatic: a portable vaccine refrigerator with precise temperature control and unlimited cooling capabilities.
- 6:45 PM to 7:30 PM: Welcome drinks. Please arrive on time for a prompt start at 7:30 PM.
- 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM: Pitch event
- 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM: Food and drinks reception
Lecture Theatre LGS, Tanaka building
Imperial College Business School
Exhibition Road, South Kensington
London, SW7 2AZ
352 vues Visites