The facilitator: Over the past two decades, O'ona Souissi has worked with senior professionals at blue chip companies and helped many people to reinvent their career internationally. She is a certified Executive Coach with a background in Global HR Development and Consulting, and an accredited member of the International Coach Federation. She coaches in English and French.
Great at what you do, and yet your career or your business doesn’t grow as much as it could? Then you’re probably missing a strong power base. As long as you will remain invisible to the people who matter, your efforts won’t be recognized as they should.
The issue is, you already know that you should network more, but something is holding you back.
- You’re probably very busy, and you’re afraid of the time commitment.
- Perhaps you’ve put efforts in joining networking events, but it doesn’t give you access to the right people.
- Perhaps you have neglected your network, and you’re unsure how to revive it.
- Or you have a pretty good network, but not one that can truly help you for your new target.
- And you may have a hard time approaching key people, especially with the idea that you’re trying to get something from them.
Sounds familiar? It doesn’t have to be that way. You can change the way you approach networking, so as to grow your influence and change the game for your career or your business.
Important: Places are limited to 50 (attributed on a first come, first served basis)
PLEASE NOTE: You must enroll on the website as it will not be possible to enroll in person at Station F on the day of the workshop
This workshop is exclusively reserved for fee-paying members of HEC Alumni.
1344 vues Visites