led by famous French arranger Laurent Cugny
- In 1987, and few months prior to Gil Evans death, Laurent Cugny recorded two discs with him. These recordings are the last big band music Gil Evans recorded before his death, in 1988.
- This unique concert marks the 30th anniversary of these recordings in Laurent and Andy first UK performance together in many years.
- Gil Evans is known for being the arranger of Miles Davis and is considered as one of the best musicians of the XX century.
- The Rich Mix, a super cool place in Shoreditch with a bar located within the concert area - https://www.richmix.org.uk/
Listen to the Gil Evans Paris Workshop
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Gil-Evans-Paris-Workshop-dir-Laurent-Cugny-264478533735622/
369 vues Visites