This meeting is reserved for HEC Alumni volunteers and HEC staff members
interested in HEC's International Development
HEC Alumni’s International Commission invites HEC Alumni volunteers and HEC Paris staff members who actively contribute to HEC’s international presence and community to its
2st International Forum
HEC Alumni, 9 Ave Franklin Roosevelt, Friday 17 Janaury from 17:30 to 21:00
(including a cocktail party)
- To create a community that will support all those who work on reinforcing HEC’s international presence and community.
- To provide an overview of what is being done and forthcoming projects
- To highlight the resources that are available
- To allow you to identify all the key actors and provide networking opportunities.
- To support HEC’s Alumni’s Paris-based clubs who would like to internationalize their activities.
If you would like to attend the Forum in person, please sign up directly here.
If you would like to follow the Forum by Video conference, please contact me directly at Janet.email@example.com
We look forward to this forum which we hope will develop into a regular event on our calendar.
1065 vues Visites