Daniel Porot is a career management specialist.
At the end of this workshop, you will have :
- Identified among each clusters those specific points that may hamper in the development if your career,
- Studied 7+1 alternatives avenues you could choose between for the next step in you were to make a (radical) change,
- - Master the basic rules to implement a success for career move, avoiding tradition methods and using disruptive job-hunting techniques.
This workshop will cover, among others, most of the traditional risks that people run into when they deal with their career such as :
- standard identification of their ultimate skills,
- wide and opportunistic target,
- slapdash or unprofessional networking,
- awkward and inefficient approaches to get an interview,
- weak, irrelevant and long pitches during interviews,
- catastrophic approaches when it come to salary negotiation and raise
And of course, provide recommendations to bypass, avoid, aboard these mishappenings.
64 vues Visites