A senior sales and marketing professional with a strong track in the markets of Consumer Electronics, FMCG, IT, Electrical industry and Telecoms.
Have a solid experience with the distribution networks and partners in the Middle East & Africa.
Led numerous deals, projects and teams in Africa, the Middle-East and Europe.
A customer centric expert who focuses on value creation for shareholders, Management teams and end consumers.
TAJTEC , Dammam
De Mai 2009 à Avril 2011
2009 - 2011 Tajtec > Managing Director – KSA
• Founded this company that is active in FMCG & consumer electronics distribution in the MEA.
• Built a business plan with all the milestones, investments, returns, risks and presented it to the Chairman & BoD.
• Completed the registration processes, company setup and set its office, fit-outs, show room, warehouse…
• Managed, negotiated and partnered with different vendors, suppliers and partners in many areas.
• Hired and organized the HR forces and the setup of the different teams, processes, procedures...
• Set the different organizations per channel (Modern trade, traditional, own stores, franchises, e-commerce, B2B): sales, Merchandising, Marketing, after-sales, logistics, admin...
• Negotiated and closed the annual strategic plans: business plans, marketing programs, GTM, promotion plans (online and offline) target KPIs & ROIs, CAPEX & OPEX, cost controls and the launch of new products, services and programs…
• Completed the acquisition of a company that expanded the scope and reach of Tajtec stores.
• Spearheaded, coached and motivated the sales and technical organizations and the support teams…
• Followed the monthly sales (sell-in, sell-through...) bids proposals (RFI, RFP) and financial reports (P&L, BS, CFS, RE…).
Arabe - Langue maternelle
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Espagnol - Technique