- Directeur Commercial
- Produits Grande Consommation non alimentaire
"Agile global leader with 13+ years experience in Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics and Trading across North America and Africa, in addition to deep knowledge of Middle Eastern markets. Diversified skills base including Business Strategy, Transformation, Marketing, Product Development and building effective cohesive teams. Proven record of leadership, operations management and delivering multi-million dollar bottom lines.
Dual background HEC Paris Executive MBA & University of Toronto B.A.Sc. (Electrical Engineering)."
Rogers Communications , Toronto
De Septembre 2006 à Septembre 2007
• Optimized capital and operating costs by 15% for Rogers’ Inside-Plant in North York
• Forecasted Inside-Plant material and labour costs for network capacity augmentation and produced financial Project Authorities
• Increased network capacity by designing, planning, and preparing detailed work specifications
• Ensured smooth operations workflow by preparing and coordinating work scope, PO’s and MOP’s
University of Toronto - Electrical Engineering
2003 à 2008
Anglais - Langue maternelle
Arabe - Langue maternelle
Français - Notions