- Chef d'Entreprise
- Directeur Division
- Autres industries
- Autres services aux entreprises
? Bring to the processing industry my experience of international development and value creation ?
- Strategic vision to identify opportunities of business development in an international B2B environment (EMEAA).
- Strong leadership capabilities, with experience in leading international teams (up to 17 different nationalities).
- Capacities to implement the major levers to improve performance and competitiveness in a restructuring or a turnaround environment.
- Management, with full P&L responsibility, of an European Industrial Group and a Global Sales Organization, which are subsidiaries of publicly traded companies.
- Multinational Key Account Management, negotiations at senior level in an international environment.
- Unlock human potentials and talents.
CORE VALUES :
- Respect, trust and integrity.
- Consistency, “walk the talk”, exemplarity.
- Promoting teamwork, initiatives & cooperation, with rigour and benevolence.
- Making complex decisions, being responsible and committed.
- Openness to new culture.
My education includes :
- an Executive MBA, at HEC Paris (France)
- a Certificate in "Innovative Management and Entrepreneurial Leadership", at Babson College in the greater Boston area (USA)
- a Certificate in "Pilot the acquistion process of a company", at Altheo (France)
- a Management Programme, at INSEAD Fontainebleau (France)
- a BBA, at INSEEC (France)
Sales manager france, b2b, €15m
Mayr-Melnhof , Paris
De Février 1992 à Janvier 1996
Mission: Developed and followed-up customers with a responsibility of ½ France
INSEEC - Sales & Marketing
1986 à 1989
Anglais - Courant
Espagnol - Technique
Italien - Notions
Allemand - Notions
- - Sport : cannyoning in the Spanish Pyrenees
- mountain hiking
- sailing. - Wine connoisseur - Charity organisation for teenagers and families