Asia-pacific operations director
De Avril 2004 à Aujourd'hui
in charge of IT, Organisation, Logistics, Supply Chain Compliance and Information Security
for 9 subsidiaries (Hong Kong, China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, etc…)
for 16 brands (Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Montblanc, Chloé, IWC, etc…)
- Member of the Asia-Pacific Executive Committee, reporting to the regional CEO.
- Management of a team of more than 350 people including 15 direct reports.
- Management of a budget of more than Euro 50 million.
- Business Process Reengineering of Logistics, Merchandising, Customer Service, Spare Part management,… (cost cutting, process improvement, change management, KPI, SLA definition, etc…).
- Opening of 4 new subsidiaries (including China).
- Integration of 7 new brands within the Richemont structures in the Asia.
- Merger of all the Richemont IT and Logistics teams in Asia.
- Implementation of supply chain projects to reduce stock levels, lead-times and costs (e.g. FTA).
- Management of 7 distribution centers, both internal (valuable goods) and external (fashion).
- Lead several projects to move, merge, extend, internalise and outsource warehouses.
- Set up a Supply Chain Compliance team in Asia and lead a number of projects in this area.
- Cut freight and customs brokerage costs significantly by managing tenders and by rationalizing flows
- Implementation of SAP ERP, EWM, GTS, VIM, Concur and JD Edwards finance.
- Implementation of B2B system (Booster) with Richemont customers.
- Implementation of an ERP worldwide for a fashion brand, including CRM
- Implementation of reporting tools (Essbase, SAP BI and Cognos, dashboard, KPI, etc…).
- Implementation of eCommerce projects in China, HK, Singapore and Australia
- Set up of 2 call centers in HK and in China.
- Management of IT infrastructure and Information Security in Asia.
- Management of the physical security team for several years.
Supelec - Informatique
1989 à 1992
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Japonais - Notions