Experienced strategy and marketing professional with 13+ years’ work experience in growth-related roles, both in large companies and in startups; as an employee, as a consultant and as an entrepreneur. Experience in all phases of the development of a business, from business launch and definition of growth strategy to acquisition integration and the design of new ventures’ management processes.
I’m passionate about technology, innovation and entrepreneurship, with a particular focus on B2B data-driven businesses and international markets. I’ve led cross-functional and multicultural teams in France, Brazil and several Latin American countries. I speak four languages: English, French, Portuguese and Spanish and hold an MBA from HEC Paris with specialization in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. My main fields of expertise are Agile Marketing, Digital Marketing and Lean Startup. In the past few years I’ve been supporting early and growth-stage companies and new business divisions in the following growth-related projects:
- Go-to-market strategy: industry analysis, target market identification, market validation, MVP, business model definition, strategic and marketing plans.
- Growth strategy: identifying and scaling inbound and outbound growth levers: content marketing, SEO/SEM, social, paid (SEA, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads), business development, events, partnerships, user onboarding, product and funnel optimization.
- Agile Marketing: implementation of an agile marketing process based on sprints, experiments and automation. Definition of KPIs and analytics tools, performance analysis, process organization and automation, project and team management.
- Product Marketing: user interviews, persona creation, user segmentation, value proposition, web-design, pitch presentations, content marketing (blogging, use-cases, guides, videos), coordination of marketing and sales campaigns.
In my spare time, I’m an avid surfer, snowboarder, cook, and photographer.
Strategic planning manager
Gerdau , Porto alegre
De Janvier 2006 à Février 2009
• Managed the project of Gerdau´s Corporate Planning Cycle: a cross-functional and cross-business initiative involving more than 50 senior executives, including c-level management.
• Managed the implementation project of Gerdau´s Business System (process management system) in the Strategy and Business Development Department.
• Coordinated 2007 strategic planning cycle of the Division (turnover of U$ 1.5 billion): a project involving more than 20 senior executives from eight countries, including c-level management.
• Support to Gerdau´s Business Units in Latin America on the development of their internal planning processes in the same year.
• Supported the turn-around of newly acquired companies in Colombia, Peru, Venezuela and Dominican Republic by implementing strategic planning and management processes.
• Work on the implementation and structuring of management processes in the Latin America Business Division. Development of management reports presented monthly by Latin-America’s Vice-President to company’s executive committee.
• Work on the alignment process of newly-acquired companies in Latin America to Gerdau´s management system.
• Member of the implementation team of Latin America Business Division Balanced Scorecard project.
UFRGS - Marketing
1999 à 2006
Portugais - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Français - Courant
Espagnol - Technique
Italien - Notions