"With a proven sales and technology infrastructure background in a multi-cultural and matrix organization, I have a strong belief that digital transformation link customer obsession, cross organization collaboration and agile technology methodology at a global scale. My goal is to ""Connect the dots"" to allow business opportunities and better employee / customer experience."
Associate systems engineer
Cisco Netherlands , Amsterdam
De Août 2005 à Août 2006
System Engineer Transitions & Leadership Development Program
2011 à 2011
· Gain a deeper understanding of your personal tendencies, traits, and motivators, to help determine which leadership path may be the best fit for you.
· Develop the skills you will need to transition from a high-potential individual contributor, to a people leader within the SE organization.
· Gain access and exposure to senior leadership through informal discussions, panels, and experience & exposure activities, helping you expand your network throughout the organization.
· Receive focused, hands-on coaching and mentorship to help you develop the skills you need for success.
· Work on a real business challenge facing Cisco today, establishing yourself as a future leader and problem solver with Cisco leadership
Anglais - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle