"Over 20 years of working experience in Strategy, Innovation, Sales & Marketing, Product Management in the Mobile Industry.
Strong Track Record in envisioning, creating and implementing innovation in mobile services and products.
Extensive experience from Mobile Network Operator, Mobile Handsets & Consumer Electronics manufacturers, Semiconductors and Software vendors.
Entrepreneur with hands-on experience in Mobile App, Contents and Services creation.
* Led Regional TV and OTT Media & Video led services across SE Asia.
* Managed Strategic Deep dive in APP monetization (gamification, advertizing) and M-Payment
* Sourced Deals and early Due diligences in OTT Content and technology Start-ups
* Pioneered 1st Linux/Java based Smartphone platform. Sold it to Samsung Mobile in 2005.
* Managed and Billed US$147M/y to Mobile Manufacturers.
* Created and Launched 1st “Operator Tray” User Interface on ANDROID for SingTel for low-cost smartphones in SE Asia with Singtel Voip, chat, IM, remote storage, pre-loaded apps.
* Specified and Launched 1st Philips GSM Mobile Handsets in '95
* Specified and launched 1st ""Carousel"" UI for a Philips Mobile in '96
* Specified and launched 1st Mobile with Voice Recognition in '97
INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEUR
*Founder of a Start-up in Mobile Consumer Heath, App creator.
*Patent holder - mobile security for wearable -NFC
*Awards from GSMA in 2009 for 1st Mobile Healthcare App (iPhone APP with Wireless Sensors)
* Regular Speaker at Conferences - Mobile strategies , OTT Telco strategies , App monetization"
Senior director marketing mobile sw
PHILIPS , Amsterdam
De Mars 1991 à Mars 2008
NYU STERN_LSE LONDON_HEC PARIS - Business Administration, Finance, Marketing
2006 à 2008
Anglais - Courant
Espagnol - Courant
Italien - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle