An experienced executive in project, risk, supply-chain and operations management with a proven track record of value creation through the execution of multibillion dollar projects.
Effective and efficient manager with a strong entrepreneurial flair able to deliver under difficult conditions and within a challenging environment while ensuring the utmost level of quality, compliance and safety.
Seeking a new opportunity in Project, Risk, Supply-Chain or General Management within the energy or industrial sectors.
Head of purchasing & supply-chain
Total Upstream Nigeria Ltd , Lagos - CDI
De Janvier 2007 à Juin 2012
Responsible for over $11bn of goods and services contracts as part of the USAN Deepwater Development project.
* Delivered zero breakdown of material supplies whilst optimizing costs and effectiveness of the supply-chain
* Responsible for HSE and local/international regulation compliance
* Created and managed the purchasing, SCM & stock organizations with more than 40 people over 5 locations worldwide
* Completely managed all contractual activities (5 EPC contractors + drilling and completion activities)
* Designed an innovative supply chain process (including shipping & transit activities)
* Managed SAP implementation and use as well as stock control & optimization (over 220 M USD of rotating stock)
* Modified the contractual strategy in order to optimize amount of duties and taxes (savings of over 700 M USD)
* Coordinated all related logistic activities (material/personal movements, warehouse, lifting and delivery on site)
* 100% SOX compliance for procurement, contract, stock management and shipping over the period (several external audits from KPMG)
HEC Paris - Business
2011 à 2013
General Management / Risk Management / Corporate Finance / Change Management
Anglais - Langue maternelle
Français - Langue maternelle