14 years of business experience on the African markets. (Benin, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Gabon, Ivory coast, Nigeria, Niger, RD Congo, Rwanda, Togo, Tchad) + Growth & Development Strategy + Industry and Market Analysis + Systems integration + Value Chain Optimization + Stakeholders Management + Sales & Marketing + CSR
Managing director - togo
Pefaco Togo , Lomé - CDI
De Janvier 2011 à Décembre 2015
1. Managing Financial, Physical and Human Resources
2. Plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management and development so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development
4. Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
5. Manage and develop direct reporting staff
6. Manage and control expenditure within agreed budgets as well as Forecast accurately and dynamically and allocate resources against forecast
7. Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary operational development theory, methods and technologies to provide suitable interpretation to managers and staff within the organisation
8. Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in co-optation with the executive team
9. Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations and environmental policies.
10. Execute the responsibilities of a company director.
11. Implement and create policies that ensure efficiency and effectiveness of staff.
12. Drive team to deliver annual goals
13. Develop and Manage the Corporate Social Reponsibility
14. Technology integration
Bachelor of Science
Coventry University - European Business and Technology
2000 à 2001
- Literature of Management
- New Technologies