Consultant with extensive experience in structuring & implementing business and operational solutions. Enthusiastic about strategic planning for products and businesses.
• Strategy Planning and Execution
• Change Management
• Account and Program Management
• Digital Transformation
• Vendor/Partner Relationships Management
HCL Technologies , Noida - CDI
De Juillet 2006 à Mars 2009
• Designed and implemented a solution for fulfillment of products from offshore warehouse for Asia and Pacific
business, resulting in $800,000 cost savings in goods and services tax.
• Designed a workaround that allowed a legacy system to be payment card industry standards compliant. Savings
against potential penalties and a complete system re-design cost: $200k.
Bachelor of Technology
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology - Computer Science and Engineering
2002 à 2016
Engineering graduate with specialization in Computer Science - major subjects software architecture and data structures.